AT NO CHARGE
Begin your review below of all USCG exam questions and answers about the Navigation Rules — more than 1,200 questions and answers!
All questions are organized by module in accordance with the organization of A Guide to the International and Inland Navigation Rules.
The Guide is the world’s best source for answers to all of your questions about the Navigation Rules.
Sign up for just $4.99 for three months access to the Guide!
Sign up and pay by card via:
- Organization of the Rules and Features of the Guide
- Module 1: Organization of the Steering and Sailing Rules
- Module 2: Steering and Sailing Rules Requiring Information Gathering and Risk Management in Any Condition of Visibility
- Module 3: Steering and Sailing Rules Requiring Action-Oriented Risk Management in Any Condition of Visibility
- Module 4: Steering and Sailing Rules Requiring Action-Oriented Risk Management When Vessels are in Sight of One Another
- Module 5: Steering and Sailing Rules in Restricted Visibility
- Module 6: Sound and Light Signals
- Module 7: Types of Required Lights and Required Visibility
- Module 8: Light Configurations and Day Shapes